Emerald Heights Academy Move Postponed
Our move has been postponed for the 2021/2022 academic year due to the City of Bellevue permit process. Therefore, we will be at our current location for the 2021-2022 school year!
As we continue to work through the permit process with St. Margaret's Episcopal church, we get to enjoy our current location.
This beautiful and conveniently located 3.5-acre property provides our school with additional space for growth while maintaining our small class sizes.
- Access to a beautiful narthex with skylights that enters into a large sanctuary
- Vibrant classrooms with plenty of natural light, some with colorful Christian murals
- Private entry area with gorgeous stained-glass windows and desk for greeting visitors
- Space for our Catechesis of the Good Shephard atrium, and music classes
- Chapel room for prayer
- Dedicated room for student enrichment, such as for a science lab
- 1,600 sq ft social hall/indoor gym
- Large outdoor parking area that will be updated to a spacious playground
- Fenced outdoor playground
- Full kitchen
- Private teachers’ break area
- Two sets of conveniently located bathrooms
- Easy driving access and plenty of parking in the northwest lot
- Six-minute walk to St. Madeleine Sophie Catholic Parish
- Conveniently located in Factoria: 4228 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue, WA 98006