Emerald Heights Academy Move Postponed
Our move has been postponed for the 2021/2022 academic year due to the City of Bellevue permit process. Therefore, we will be at our current location for the next year!
As we continue to work through the permit process with St. Margaret's Episcopal church, we get to enjoy our current location.
This beautiful and conveniently located 3.5-acre property provides our school with additional space for growth while maintaining our small class sizes.
- Access to a beautiful narthex with skylights that enters into a large sanctuary
- Vibrant classrooms with plenty of natural light, some with colorful Christian murals
- Private entry area with gorgeous stained-glass windows and desk for greeting visitors
- Space for our Catechesis of the Good Shephard atrium, and music classes
- Chapel room for prayer
- Dedicated room for student enrichment, such as for a science lab
- 1,600 sq ft social hall/indoor gym
- Large outdoor parking area that will be updated to a spacious playground
- Fenced outdoor playground
- Full kitchen
- Private teachers’ break area
- Two sets of conveniently located bathrooms
- Easy driving access and plenty of parking in the northwest lot
- Six-minute walk to St. Madeleine Sophie Catholic Parish
- Access hours: 7 am to 5:30 pm M-F, and additionally for staff, 12 pm to 4 pm Sat.
- Conveniently located in Factoria: 4228 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue, WA 98006