Thank you for your interest in Emerald Heights Academy. We make every effort to ensure that the admissions process is straight forward and easy to follow. The below information is provided to guide you through the process. To fully understand what Emerald Heights Academy has to offer, we strongly encourage a visit to the school for a personal tour. To schedule a tour, please call the school office at 425-643-1671.
- Obtain an admissions packet by contacting EHA.
- Submit the complete application form with a current photograph and related records for each prospective student. The application and testing fees, if applicable, should be submitted with the completed admissions documentation.
- Schedule new student entrance testing for each applicant.
- Schedule a parent/guardian interview with the principal.
- Following entrance testing, interview and review of records, you will be notified of your child’s admissions status. If accepted, you will receive all the necessary information to complete the admissions and registration process for your child.
Tuition & Fees
Full-Time 2021 - 2022 Tuition Schedule*
|Tuition||One Annual Payment||Two Half-Yearly Payments||10 Monthly Payments|
PreK Age 4
|Full-day K - 8th||$10,300||$5,150||$1,030/mo|
*Multiple-student Tuition discount: 10% for second child, 25% for third child, fourth child is FREE.
Full-Time 2021 - 2022 Fees*
|Application & Testing Fee||$150 per new student|
|Registration Fee||$180 per student (max $540 per family)|
|Late Registration Fee (returning student)||$250 per student|
$175 per student - PreK 4
$290 per student - K-8th Grade
$75 per student - PreK to 4th Grade
$200 per student - 5th to 8th Grade
$100 (Grades 5-6)
$200 (Grades 7-8)
*Fee schedule is subject to change.
Homeschool Enrichment 2021-2022 Tuition Schedule*
|Full Program Tuition||9 Monthly Payments||Annual|
*Full program tuition includes optional lunch and recess.
Homeschool Enrichment 2021-2022 Fees
|Application||$20 per student ($50 max per family)|
|Registration Fee||$100 per student ($250 max per family)|
|Books, Materials, Activity Fees||$100 per student - K-8th Grade|
$30 per student - K-4th Grade
$50 per student - 5th-8th Grade
*For families that may prefer to choose classes “a la carte” (i.e. one, two or three classes rather than the complete program), please contact the school.