Emerald Heights Academy Is Moving
We signed a lease with St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church in Factoria, in preparation for the next school year. This beautiful and conveniently located 3.5-acre property provides our school with additional space for growth while maintaining our small class sizes.
- Access to a beautiful narthex with skylights that enters into a large sanctuary
- Vibrant classrooms with plenty of natural light, some with colorful Christian murals
- Private entry area with gorgeous stained-glass windows and desk for greeting visitors
- Space for our Catechesis of the Good Shepherd atrium, and music classes
- Chapel room for prayer
- Dedicated room for student enrichment, such as for a science lab
- 1,600 sq ft social hall/indoor gym
- Large outdoor parking area that will be updated to a spacious playground
- Fenced outdoor playground
- Full kitchen
- Private teachers’ break area
- Two sets of conveniently located bathrooms
- Easy driving access and plenty of parking in the northwest lot
- Six-minute walk to St. Madeleine Sophie Catholic Parish
- Accommodating and friendly landlord who is happy to have us and willing to make changes to the space to best fit our needs
- A lease that is renewable for up to nine years
- Conveniently located in Factoria: 4228 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue, WA 98006
To schedule a tour of our new location please, fill out the form below or contact our office manager Pam Carbonetti.
We look forward to meeting you!